Saturday, September 17, 2016

Changyu Kang/Question number 5 (p. 50)/Narrative Composition(2) Tuesday & 09:00~11:00

Bloody-blood Day

 

Since my parents and have jobs and they have to go to their workplace, my grandmother raised me until I entered elementary school. And I still remember days with grandmother, especially the day of Bloody-blood.

 

When I was 7 I liked to play at a playground near grandmother's house making sandcastle, doing hide-and-seek, or playing soccer with my friends. And I was doing hide-and-seek on that day as usual. Me and my friends have a special rule for hide-and-seek that hider must touch certain zone before seeker to win the game and seeker must touch hider's body before hider touch the zone to win

 

I was hider and I hided myself quite well so seeker was wandering playground. After few minutes I was sure for winning this round and I ran to the zone to finish this game. As soon as I revealed myself, the seeker who was actually my cousin also ran to me to touch my body. So hide-and-seek game became a race which two desperate kids had for winning.

 

To evade the seeker's hands, I ran here and there while my eyes was looking back to grasp his position. And unluckily I was bumped into wall. My forehead was torn, and literally Bloods were splattered all around. It was freaking painful and everyone in the playground including my cousin who was running toward me started to panic, they didn't know what to do. They just looked at me and blood-splattered wall blankly.

 

At that moment I calmed down (It was really painful though) and told my cousin to call grandmother and 119 right away. Soon ambulance arrived and took me to hospital.

 

Doctor said I have to take a surgery to sew up wound. Since there was no anesthesia with the surgery I heard what they said and felt vivid pain. After about 30 minutes I could get out of emergency room. But I got scar on my forehead and this significant wound is still distinct.

 

Sometimes I stroked this scar on my forehead and think of the bloody-blood day. 

3 comments:

  1. Your story reminded me of my chcildhood. It was almost the same experience, except mine happened when I bumped my forehead on the seesaw. I still have scars on my forehead too.
    I like how you named your title, its very eye-catching and made me want to read yours even though I was worried at first that your story might be a scary story.


    Hyun Jee Kim 201400916

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a well described story. I could feel the suspense because I knew something bad was going to happen because the title implied it. Surely those kind of events have a lasting memory.

    Do Hyun Lim

    ReplyDelete