Saturday, November 19, 2016

Changyu Kang/P,148 Task 5.2/Narrative Composition(2) Tuesday & 09:00~11:00

    1.Choose a classmate, friend, or family member to interview informally for about 10 minutes.

- I picked my friend for interviewee.

2. Before the interview, prepare a short list of questions.

    1) What do you usually do with your smartphone?
2) Are there any inconvenient moments when you use smartphone?
3) What values do you get through smartphone?

3.     During the interview, take notes or tape the conversation.
1) Read webtoons, Watch comedy programs, Use social media not mentioning kakao talk. She enjoys all kinds of entertainment with smartphone.
2) She feels inconvenient whenever video gets disconnected.
3) She loves smartphone because I can enjoy many things I like no matter which places I'm in and unlike computer which makes her feel as if she enjoys in earnest, she likes ease feeling smartphone gives to her.

4.     Then ask the other person to interview you
1) I usually use my smartphone for chatting, listening music.
2) My low battery has been mattered. It doesn't endure even 1 hours even it is full.
3) I feel 'connected' with other people through smartphone. With various connection tool such as kakao talk, facebook, online community I can communicate with people. And I like the feeling I am connected with my friends.

5.     After these informal interviews, freewrite on the following questions: What did you learn about interviewing? What question got the longest answer? Why? What question got the shortest answer? Why? What question led to the most interesting response? Why?
- I learn that it's important to make interviewee feel comfortable for honest answer and for this it is good to start from short, casual questions. 'What values do you get through smartphone?' question got the longest answer. I think it's because open-ended question that interviewee can answer in various way. The question led to the most interesting response is also 'What values do you get through smartphone?' because I could get insight in smartphone use pattern and feeling of smartphone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment