Monday, December 5, 2016

Moses Choi/ Writer's Plan for Revising/ Tues 9-11 a.m.

1. It was not difficult, but not easy either. Even after choosing a topic and the interviewee, it was little hard to think of the questions to ask, and decide which ones to ask. When actually conducting an interview, in many parts, it went differently from what I had expected. For example, the interviewee answered not the way I expected or predicted, or even she answered the questions that I prepared but not asked yet. If I am to do it again, I'd be more flexible with the preparation of questions, and also prepare some reserve questions.

 

2. Even though the interview did not go the way I predicted, the whole interview later turned out to be very consistent with one topic. Also, the topic was not even what I had in mind at the first place. Originally, my topic was 'getting a job in Korea', but it changed into 'getting a job in Korea AS AN WOMAN'. In that sense, I think it went well.

 

3. As I read it again, I found out that I barely described the interviewee herself. Maybe I could add some more detail about her facial expressions, tones of voice, gestures and poses, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment