Monday, December 5, 2016

Do Hyun Lim/ Plans for Revision/ Narrative Composition/Tues. 9-11 a.m

1. Describe your own reaction to conducting this interview. Was it easy or difficult? Why? If you had a chance to do the interview over, what would you do differently?

The interview was more difficult than I expected. Even when done with a friend who is comfortable, the questions should be well prepared for it to go well and get sufficient information for a good essay. If I could do it over, I would not do much differently, but I could make the questions better now that I know the feeling of conducting an interview.

2. Read your essay aloud and listen to the sound of the words. If possible, audiotape your reading and then listen to the tape. What did you like most about the essay when you heard it being read aloud in your own voice?

I liked that I could get a different feel of my writing, more in the kind of a perspective of a third-person. It also reminded me of the interview, as if I was hearing the interviewee's voice because there were lots of quotes.

 

3. What else do you want readers to understand that is not yet included in your essay? Write out these new parts and decide how you can include them in the next draft to make your essay more complete.

I could add more detail about the excitement the interviewee felt when he was able to buy things he always wanted. There are also words may be considered ambiguous, so I may clarify them as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment