Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Hyeonju Oh / 9th post /Tues 9-11 a.m.

1. Describe your own reaction to conducting this interview. Was it easy or difficult? Why? If you had a chance to do the interview over, what would you do differently?

The interview was easy. First of all, my younger brother usually at home recently because the Korea SAT was over. So I just opened the door and asked what I wondered about his life. Now I think that I was too rude. Because of this situation, my mother scolded me. Anyway I notified him that I'll use the interview in my essay and he agreed.


2. Read your essay aloud and listen to the sound of the words. If possible, audiotape your reading and then listen to the tape. What did you like the most about the essay when you heard it being read aloud in your own voice?

It allowed me to catch some grammar errors. And I was shamed and sad about poor pronunciation. I wondered why I am such a poor speaker. Reading aloud made my essay more realistic. It means that the interview is kind of story telling of one real human.


3. What else do you want readers to understand that is not yet included in your essay? Write out these new parts and decide how you can include them in the next draft to make your essay more complete.

There is nothing that I want to readers to understand. I asked the whole question that i want to ask and he answered sincerely. To make my essay more complete, I want to include much more specific descriptions about his room. I'm so poor at describing the scene. But I'm sure that it will helpful to readers to understand my brothers character.

No comments:

Post a Comment